Tax graduates work very hard to obtain a great education; they are then booted from the education nest only to struggle in finding a tax job. I was determined to find a solution to this problem and knew the only way to solve it was build it for tax graduates. What I learned consulting to multinational tax clients for thirty years was the challenge they faced finding and connecting with a fresh group of new tax graduates each year. Hundreds of times, tax executives of major corporations would ask me “Where are the tax graduates? Read more
Tag Archive for Tax Graduates
Did You Recently Graduate From A Tax Program? Are You Searching For A Tax Job? Learn How To Strategically Improve Your Tax Opportunities
Prior to building TaxConnections, I was an internationally recognized tax headhunter to multinational corporations, law firms and public accounting firms. TaxConnections was built to generate connections for tax graduates by giving them a niche tax platform to be seen and heard. All tax graduates must have an online public relations strategy. TaxConnections provides a platform to be more visible to the people searching for tax expertise online. Whether you are a new tax graduate or an experienced tax professional, you must make it easy for people to find you online. Your visibility will determine your success.
Last year there was quite a media storm about colleges and universities churning out students who had no access to jobs after graduation. While reading these media stories, Read more
Want Us To Gift You
A Virtual Office?
Private And Confidential
Executive Search Services
- Tax Experts Wanted For High Traffic LaunchBy Kat JenningsDue to the high number of visitors searching for tax advisors through our new mobile AskTaxQuestion platform, we are launching earlier than expected. We have a limited number of tax experts positions […]
- Changes To Canadian Principal Residence ReportingBy Larry Stolberg, CPA, CAPrior to 2016, it was CRA’s administrative practice that the disposition of your principal residence was not reportable where the entire gain is exempt. There have been a few court cases where the […]
- Is Your Refund Part Of The $1B Unclaimed?By Barry FowlerIf you haven’t filed your 2013 taxes you could have a refund among the more than $1 billion that the IRS has stated is unclaimed. That’s right. Just recently the IRS stated that it has more than $1 […]
- Register Now For Hale Stewart’s Webinar – April 4thBy Hale StewartWhile captive insurance companies have been used by large companies for over 60 years, their use by small and medium sized companies is still in its infancy. There are numerous reason for this, but […]
- Breaking News – Possibly No Tax Reform This Year!By Ronald MariniAfter the election last year, we discussed that Donald Trump has proposed tax reforms that would: significantly reduce marginal tax rates for both individuals and businesses, increase standard […]
- Tax Experts Wanted For High Traffic Launch