Do you operate a business in California? Have you taken advantage of the state’s tax credits offered through the California Competes program? The truth is, this program is showing itself to be very difficult for companies to actually receive benefits from.
Tag Archive for Tax Program
Did You Recently Graduate From A Tax Program? Are You Searching For A Tax Job? Learn How To Strategically Improve Your Tax Opportunities
Prior to building TaxConnections, I was an internationally recognized tax headhunter to multinational corporations, law firms and public accounting firms. TaxConnections was built to generate connections for tax graduates by giving them a niche tax platform to be seen and heard. All tax graduates must have an online public relations strategy. TaxConnections provides a platform to be more visible to the people searching for tax expertise online. Whether you are a new tax graduate or an experienced tax professional, you must make it easy for people to find you online. Your visibility will determine your success.
Last year there was quite a media storm about colleges and universities churning out students who had no access to jobs after graduation. While reading these media stories, Read more
Private And Confidential
Executive Search Services
- Private Debt Collection: Hardship (Part 2 of 3)By Nina OlsonI have always had concerns about outsourcing tax debts to private collection agencies (PCAs). First, I believe tax collection is an “inherently governmental function” within the meaning of section […]
- Participating vs Non-Participating Shares – Canada Tax FAQsBy Grant GilmourWhy should I be concerned about participating and non-participating shares in my company? Shares in a corporation can be participating or non-participating, among other features. Participating shares […]
- Tax Burdens Prompt More Americans To Ditch CitizenshipBy FATCA TRACKERAmericans abroad have just about had it with Uncle Sam’s tax filing requirements. Those were the findings from a recent survey of more than 2,100 U.S. expatriates, according to Greenback Expat Tax […]
- FBAR Instructions For U.S. Expats Filing FinCEN Form 114By Hugo LesserAmericans living abroad are still required to file a U.S. tax return, and furthermore they may have to report their foreign bank and investment accounts by filing a Foreign Bank Account Report, or […]
- Practice Ignition Training Webinar – Thursday, July 26thBy AdvertorialJoin me as I introduce Ryan Embree from Practice Ignition who will walk you through step by step instructions on how to use this super easy template software. What Practice Ignition has done is take […]
- Private Debt Collection: Hardship (Part 2 of 3)