Do you operate a business in California? Have you taken advantage of the state’s tax credits offered through the California Competes program? The truth is, this program is showing itself to be very difficult for companies to actually receive benefits from.
Tag Archive for Tax Program
Did You Recently Graduate From A Tax Program? Are You Searching For A Tax Job? Learn How To Strategically Improve Your Tax Opportunities
Prior to building TaxConnections, I was an internationally recognized tax headhunter to multinational corporations, law firms and public accounting firms. TaxConnections was built to generate connections for tax graduates by giving them a niche tax platform to be seen and heard. All tax graduates must have an online public relations strategy. TaxConnections provides a platform to be more visible to the people searching for tax expertise online. Whether you are a new tax graduate or an experienced tax professional, you must make it easy for people to find you online. Your visibility will determine your success.
Last year there was quite a media storm about colleges and universities churning out students who had no access to jobs after graduation. While reading these media stories, Read more
- A Modest Proposal – Let’s Fix ExtensionsBy John StancilI remember when tax season was pretty much over after April 15. Sure, there were extensions, but for four months and you had to justify an additional two-month grace period. Since the additional […]
- Tax Reform “Revolution” In 1986 But More Needed TodayBy Annette NellenSaturday, October 22, was the 30th anniversary of the Tax Reform Act of 1986 (see 10/18/16 post). My class enjoyed a “Happy anniversary TRA86” cake! TRA86 represented a lot of changes […]
- Free Webinar- Solving The Toughest Tax Provision Audit Challenges – November 4thBy AdvertorialTaxConnections brings you two leading tax experts in tax provision webinar scheduled for November 4th, 2016. Presenters Stephen Day and Nick Frank will discuss what the tax auditors always challenge […]
- IRS Nets $10 Billion From More Than 100,000 Taxpayers In The OVDP ProgramsBy Ronald MariniThe IRS, in news release IR 2016-137, highlighted the accomplishments of its Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program (OVDP) and encouraged taxpayers with undisclosed offshore accounts to come into […]
- Several New Jurisdictions Sign Transfer Pricing, Automatic Sharing Of Corporate Country-By-Country ReportsBy William ByrnesAs part of continuing efforts to boost transparency by multinational enterprises (MNEs), Brazil, Guernsey, Jersey, the Isle of Man and Latvia signed today the Multilateral Competent Authority […]
- A Modest Proposal – Let’s Fix Extensions