Do you operate a business in California? Have you taken advantage of the state’s tax credits offered through the California Competes program? The truth is, this program is showing itself to be very difficult for companies to actually receive benefits from.
Tag Archive for Tax Program
Did You Recently Graduate From A Tax Program? Are You Searching For A Tax Job? Learn How To Strategically Improve Your Tax Opportunities
Prior to building TaxConnections, I was an internationally recognized tax headhunter to multinational corporations, law firms and public accounting firms. TaxConnections was built to generate connections for tax graduates by giving them a niche tax platform to be seen and heard. All tax graduates must have an online public relations strategy. TaxConnections provides a platform to be more visible to the people searching for tax expertise online. Whether you are a new tax graduate or an experienced tax professional, you must make it easy for people to find you online. Your visibility will determine your success.
Last year there was quite a media storm about colleges and universities churning out students who had no access to jobs after graduation. While reading these media stories, Read more
Private And Confidential
Executive Search Services
- Federal Payment Levy Program: Harming Veterans (Part II)By Nina OlsonIn my previous blog, I described the Federal Payment Levy Program (FPLP) and outlined my general concerns about the IRS’s implementation of the “Low Income Filter” (LIF) and lack of person-to-person […]
- Another Large Payment Owed For Incorrect PTCBy Annette NellenAnother case (see below)* addresses a couple receiving an advance Premium Tax Credit (PTC) of a large amount and having to pay it all back. They also note that if they had known they would have to […]
- Tax Incentives And Credits In MaineBy Monika MilesThis month we travel all the way to the northeast corner of the country to the state with the rocky coastline and maritime history of Maine, the Pine Tree State. Maine is the northeasternmost state […]
- IRS Has A Heart For Hurricane Harvey VictimsBy Barry FowlerWith a major portion of Houston and surrounding areas under water and devastated, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has announced significant tax relief for victims of Hurricane Harvey. Those in […]
- IRS Taxes For U.S. Inpats – What You Need To KnowBy Hugo LesserInpats, or inpatriates, are foreigners who have been transferred to work in the United States. So in a sense, inpats are also (from the perspective of their country of origin) expats. As individuals […]
- Federal Payment Levy Program: Harming Veterans (Part II)