Do you operate a business in California? Have you taken advantage of the state’s tax credits offered through the California Competes program? The truth is, this program is showing itself to be very difficult for companies to actually receive benefits from.
Tag Archive for Tax Program
Did You Recently Graduate From A Tax Program? Are You Searching For A Tax Job? Learn How To Strategically Improve Your Tax Opportunities
Prior to building TaxConnections, I was an internationally recognized tax headhunter to multinational corporations, law firms and public accounting firms. TaxConnections was built to generate connections for tax graduates by giving them a niche tax platform to be seen and heard. All tax graduates must have an online public relations strategy. TaxConnections provides a platform to be more visible to the people searching for tax expertise online. Whether you are a new tax graduate or an experienced tax professional, you must make it easy for people to find you online. Your visibility will determine your success.
Last year there was quite a media storm about colleges and universities churning out students who had no access to jobs after graduation. While reading these media stories, Read more
- Webinar Today! How To Use Video For Your BusinessBy Kat JenningsUnderstanding and using video is a powerful tool to have for your business. Looking at past trends, 2016 seems to be a huge year for using video. it has been reported that 61% of businesses in the […]
- 3 Important Multi-State Tax Facts Companies Need To KnowBy Monika MilesWhat do software companies need to know about when it comes to multi-state tax issues? Last year we shared an overview of nuances many in the field don’t think about, but need to consider when it […]
- Court Finds Couple Willfully Failed To File FBARBy Ephraim MossIf you thought FBAR penalties were more bark than bite, a recent U.S. District court case is sure to change your mind. In United States v. August Bohanec et ux, USDC CD Ca., No. 2:15-cv-04347 […]
- Medical Mileage Tax Deduction: Tips & IRS RequirementsBy AdvertorialWhen it comes to tracking your miles for taxes, we often talk about the mileage deduction and the mileage reimbursement. But there are other tax reasons to keep a mileage log. Let’s dive into the […]
- Why Your Accounting Firm Should Be Doing “Product Updates”By AdvertorialYou see them all the time from software companies, heck you’ve received two from us in the past month. Why do we do them? Very simply product updates make us money and they do this in three […]
- Webinar Today! How To Use Video For Your Business