Do you operate a business in California? Have you taken advantage of the state’s tax credits offered through the California Competes program? The truth is, this program is showing itself to be very difficult for companies to actually receive benefits from.
Tag Archive for Tax Program
Did You Recently Graduate From A Tax Program? Are You Searching For A Tax Job? Learn How To Strategically Improve Your Tax Opportunities
Prior to building TaxConnections, I was an internationally recognized tax headhunter to multinational corporations, law firms and public accounting firms. TaxConnections was built to generate connections for tax graduates by giving them a niche tax platform to be seen and heard. All tax graduates must have an online public relations strategy. TaxConnections provides a platform to be more visible to the people searching for tax expertise online. Whether you are a new tax graduate or an experienced tax professional, you must make it easy for people to find you online. Your visibility will determine your success.
Last year there was quite a media storm about colleges and universities churning out students who had no access to jobs after graduation. While reading these media stories, Read more
- Tips To Avoid Tax Penalties For 2017By Tom GraneyWith the arrival of the holidays, we are thinking about family get-together’s, holiday gifting and parties. But right behind the good times is tax season. Before you get busy with holiday […]
- How OVH finances its Growth FinanciallyBy Laurence DelormeSustained growth, increased financing needs. For eighteen months and the launch of the Spiral project which provides 1.5 billion euros of investment over five years, OVH’s Chief Financial […]
- Well, Then We’ll Just Sue Them: Background on Hiring CounselBy Kelly Erb“I guess you could save a little money on counsel, if you really want to.” When working with international (especially German) clients, we sometimes get to the point where the client says […]
- Everything You Need to Know About BankruptcyBy Robert McKenzieTypes of Bankruptcies Chapter 7. In a Chapter 7 bankruptcy, all of the debtor’s nonexempt property is liquidated and the proceeds distributed to creditors. Individual debtors receive a discharge of […]
- ITIN for Bank Account or PayPalBy Daniel GrayIRS will not issue an ITIN in order to allow a non-resident alien to open a USA bank account, it will only issue an ITIN for an existing open account that makes payments subject to withholding tax. […]
- Tips To Avoid Tax Penalties For 2017
- Using Online Agents to Rent Your Home Short Term? You May Be Surprised at the Tax Ramifications on
- Steps to Avoid an IRS Worker Classification Audit on
- How The New 2017 Tax Reform Will Affect You on
- Appeals Court Finally Affirms One Million Dollar FBAR Penalty on
- Business Tax Provisions: the Year in Review on