Do you operate a business in California? Have you taken advantage of the state’s tax credits offered through the California Competes program? The truth is, this program is showing itself to be very difficult for companies to actually receive benefits from.
Tag Archive for Tax Program
Did You Recently Graduate From A Tax Program? Are You Searching For A Tax Job? Learn How To Strategically Improve Your Tax Opportunities
Prior to building TaxConnections, I was an internationally recognized tax headhunter to multinational corporations, law firms and public accounting firms. TaxConnections was built to generate connections for tax graduates by giving them a niche tax platform to be seen and heard. All tax graduates must have an online public relations strategy. TaxConnections provides a platform to be more visible to the people searching for tax expertise online. Whether you are a new tax graduate or an experienced tax professional, you must make it easy for people to find you online. Your visibility will determine your success.
Last year there was quite a media storm about colleges and universities churning out students who had no access to jobs after graduation. While reading these media stories, Read more
Private And Confidential
Executive Search Services
- Tax Reform Dead? No Plan B Without Border Tax?By Ronald MariniPreviously, we discussed the that the most realistic baseline scenario regarding tax legislation is that there is a repeal of the ACA and associated taxes. While at this time, it is unclear what a […]
- Determining Tax Residency In the United StatesBy John RichardsonThe advent of the OECD Common Reporting Standard (CRS) has illuminated the issue of tax residency and the desire of people to become tax residents of more tax favorable jurisdictions. It has become […]
- An Introduction To The U.S. Controlled Foreign Corporations Statute – Webinar May 30thBy Hale StewartThe controlled foreign corporation statute is a bedrock legal concept of U.S. international taxation. Enacted in the early 1960s, it is one of the most complex statutes in the U.S. tax code. “An […]
- U.S. Expat Taxes For Americans Living In IrelandBy Hugo LesserIt has been estimated that there are several thousand Americans living in Ireland. Living in Ireland is an incredible experience for a number of reasons, including the friendly locals, the incredible […]
- Tax Experts Wanted – Tax Professionals Who Want To Be Introduced To Corporate Tax ExecutivesBy Kat JenningsTaxConnections is launching our innovative Tax Experts Panel. We will introduce a wide range of TaxConnections Tax Experts to CEOs, CFOs and tax executives of large, medium and small corporations. In […]
- Tax Reform Dead? No Plan B Without Border Tax?
- Tax Experts Wanted – Tax Professionals Who Want To Be Introduced To Corporate Tax Executives on
- Breaking Down The President’s Tax Plan on
- Major Overhaul To Arkansas Sales And Use Tax Exemptions on
- You Thought Your Information Was Safe With The IRS on
- Eight Tax Questions To Ask Before You Get Married on