Ask Tax Question
I Opened My Single Member Sport Consulting LLC One Week Ago. Based On The New Tax Reform And Knowing That I Will Make Around $120,000/$...
User Photo John Stancil
Tax Professional Level: Master Tax Advisor

As an S Corp, you must pay yourself a reasonable salary but you don't pay Social Security or Medicare on the profits above and beyond the salary. If you file as an LLC (sole proprietorship) you will pay income tax...   Read More
When Does A Business Owe Use Tax In Colorado?
User Photo Alan Smith
Tax Professional Level: Tax Enthusiast

A Business Consumer Use Tax Return (DR 0252) is due at least annually by January 20th. Business consumer use tax can be paid annually if your total use tax owed is less than $300 per year, due on January 20th of...   Read More
User Photo Brett Thompson, JD, CPA
Tax Professional Level: Tax Enthusiast

Yes, however IRC 911(f)...the code section you are referring to has a change in it, citing the change in exemptions for the Alternative Minimum Tax Exclusion levels.. I have not had time to see how it affects the...   Read More
User Photo Chenming Chen
Tax Professional Level: Tax Enthusiast

yes. you need to pay two countries income tax. this is test 2   Read More
User Photo Brett Thompson, JD, CPA
Tax Professional Level: Tax Enthusiast

First, you must get a tax expert in Switzerland for your Swiss funds. Also contact a knowlegeable professional (CPA, Lawyer, etc) in the city where you intend to be residing. I can't advise you on that aspect. We...   Read More

Meet Leading Tax Advisors

User Photo John Stancil

Lakeland, Florida, USA

Tax Advisor/CEO

User Photo Peter J. Scalise

New York, New York, USA

Federal Tax Credits & Incentives Practice Leader

User Photo John Dundon, II EA

Denver, Colorado, USA

Tax Director


View/Select our Current List of Tax Topics

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Previous PageNext Page

Log into Tax Connections

Not a member?    Register Now For a Free Account
I've forgotten my password