Email Contact Us

Access Leading Tax Experts And Technology
In Our Global Digital Marketplace

Please Type Topic Into Search Bar

What to do when Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) violates Income Tax Act Subsection 220(4.5) and owes non-resident tax refund ?

I am a Canadian non-resident. I filed Form T1244, Election, Under Subsection 220(4.5) of the Canadian Income Tax Act, to Defer the Payment of Tax on Income Relating to the Deemed Disposition of Property. I have paid the taxes on all the properties disposed of. But CRA kept sending me tax bills on undisposed of property and has not paid me some refunds for over-withheld Part XIII non-resident tax. I have written two letters to the Commissioner of Revenue since July 2022, but CRA has not replied to my complaint and has not paid me the tax refunds. Where can I get help ?
Canadian Departure Tax

View/Select our Current List of Tax Topics

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Previous PageNext Page

Contact Us Today