Recently, I had the pleasure of making presentations to Executives of three major tax publishers to explain TaxConnections tax media ecosystem. Each of these billion dollar organizations listened and gained knowledge of our new technology. After the presentations one of the executives said “What you have created at TaxConnections is amazing!” This feedback was appreciated because we knew they understood what we are doing and where we are going with our technology! TaxConnections is a tax media ecosystem connecting tax professionals, tax publishers, tax associations, tax educators and taxpayers with affordable tax resources.
Tag Archive for Tax Media Ecosystem
18 Mar 2015
- Complimentary Christmas Gift For Tax Professionals: Corporate Tax Organizations And Tax Services Firms Greatly BenefitBy TaxConnections AdminWhether you are a corporate tax executive, a public accounting firm or an independent tax services provider, you must ask yourself how organized your company’s or clients tax returns really are […]
- Ask Ed: Financial Planning Questions And AnswersBy Ed MahaffyAsk Ed: Financial Planning Questions And Answers Question: Can capital losses be carried forward indefinitely? Answer: Yes Question: What is the “wash sale rule”? Answer: A wash sale takes place when […]
- IRS Publishes Proposed BBA Regulations On Special Enforcement MattersBy Matthew RobertsOver 5 years ago, then President Obama ushered in sweeping changes to the method and manner in which partnerships are audited and partnership tax is assessed and collected through his signing of H.R. […]
- How The IRS Prioritizes Compliance Work On High Income Non-Filers Through National And International EffortsBy IRS“Our pursuit of these high income non-filers provides an important service and shows respect to the majority of Americans who pay their taxes.” Like many at the IRS, I’ve dedicated my […]
- Treasury Warns Against Taking Deductions Related To PPP FundsBy Ryan DeanAs many practitioners and taxpayers know, the Paycheck Protection Program was created by the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act), which Congress enacted in March. The PPP […]
- Complimentary Christmas Gift For Tax Professionals: Corporate Tax Organizations And Tax Services Firms Greatly Benefit
Tax Blog Archives
Subscribe to TaxConnections Blog
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
INCREASE KNOWLEDGE WITH EVERY ISSUE OF TAXCONNECTIONS