Senior Director, Tax (Southern California)
The Senior Director, Tax will be responsible for directing and managing all tax compliance and tax reporting with international, federal, state and local authorities including quarterly and annual tax provision. The Senior Director, Tax will also be responsible for the following:
• Direct and manage the preparation and review of the worldwide income tax provision including the preparation of the ASC 740 calculations, current and deferred analysis, technical review of tax accounting positions (FIN48, 123R, FAS141R purchase accounting, valuation allowance analysis APB 23 Assertion), tax account reconciliations and return-to-provision reconciliation.
• Perform quarterly and annual tax reporting and tax closing processes including SEC reporting obligations.
• Participate in tax due diligence including documentation of the proper accounting and analysis of the tax effects of acquisitions and dispositions.
• Provide accurate technical research memos regarding quarterly/year-end events.
• Direct and oversee OneSource tax compliance and tax provision software.
• Provide tax support across all business units, including headquarters and regions.
• Monitor tax legislation and effectively communicate relevant developments to management and business units worldwide.
The Senior Director, Tax role requires an individual with a minimum of fifteen years combined corporate and public accounting experience. A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is required with a CPA and a Masters or other advanced degree preferred. Strong written, verbal and leadership skills are necessary including the ability to communicate effectively with senior management.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
If you know of anyone who may be interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858.999.0053.
Subscribe to TaxConnections Blog
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.