After thirty years consulting to tax executives of multinationals, I have been fortunate to witness trends emerging behind the scenes long before corporate tax professionals ever see them. Stunning new trends will take corporate tax organizations by surprise in 2015 and beyond. Having built many trusted relationships consulting with tax executives over three decades, my goal is to protect tax professionals now and in the future from these trends with an awareness of what is happening behind the scenes and how to position yourselves in an ever changing market. These days, I find myself in an interesting position having founded two organizations focused on helping tax professionals make better connections with the people searching to find them. Corporate tax professionals I know well, having placed thousands of tax experts over a span of thirty years into corporate tax Read more
Tag Archive for Bain & Company
21 Jul 2015
Want Us To Gift You
A Virtual Office?
Private And Confidential
Executive Search Services
- Did Mr. FBAR Pay A Surprise Visit To Canada?By John RichardsonThis is one more of my posts about Mr. FBAR. Mr. FBAR is a mean, nasty vicious thug who has no place in any civilized society. Thomas Jefferson once said: Were it left to me to decide whether we […]
- New FATCA Agreements Released, 2014 Agreements ExpireBy William ByrnesThe IRS released Revenue Procedure 2017-21, which contains the updated withholding foreign partnership (WP) agreement and withholding foreign trust (WT) agreement. The revenue procedure provides […]
- Hale Stewart’s Captive Insurance Webinar – April 4thBy Hale StewartWhile captive insurance companies have been used by large companies for over 60 years, their use by small and medium sized companies is still in its infancy. There are numerous reason for this, but […]
- Don’t Miss These Credits That Will Grant You Tax Relief!By Debra ThompsonMillions of Americans forgo critical tax relief each year by failing to claim the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), a federal tax credit for individuals who work but do not earn high incomes. […]
- Canadian Tax FAQ – Shareholder Loans On A Balance SheetBy Grant GilmourWhat are Shareholder Loans on a Balance Sheet? The Shareholder Loans category may appear as a short term or long term liability on a Balance Sheet. Shareholder Loan is a loan by a corporation to one […]
- Did Mr. FBAR Pay A Surprise Visit To Canada?