Given the number of calls received about finding a tax job, I am inviting tax professionals interested in learning the answer to the following questions into a conference call. This conference call will be limited to thirty tax professionals who will have privacy and anonymity during the call. The purpose is to help you understand what is happening in the job market and provide you information that is generally unavailable to most people.
This private session will be held on Saturday morning and the first session will be held on Saturday June 12, 2021 at 8:00AM to 9:00AM California time/11:00AM to 12:00PM New York Time.
Here are the topics to be discussed tomorrow so make your request now if you would like to be given access to this private conference.
- What does the job market look like for tax professionals?
- What can I do to increase my chances of being hired?
3. When I submit my resume companies never call me back. What should I do as a follow up?
- What can I do to increase my chances of being contacted?
- How do I set myself apart from competitors for tax roles?
- Are there any secret strategies to get noticed for my tax skills?
- What do people generally not know aboud finding a job today?
- How can I keep my job search secret from my employer?
- How are people being privately exposed during job searches?
- What is the smartest way to find a great tax job today?
- What is the best way to protect my privacy during a job search?
If you are interested in being invited into this private session, please contact me at email@example.com for a private invitation and access information.
Subscribe to TaxConnections Blog
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.