The key to a legal and successful reduction in your tax liability is planning. We don’t just comply with tax procedures but we also recommend proactive tax saving measures to maximize your income after tax deductions.
We take it upon ourselves to master the current tax laws, new tax rules and the complicated tax codes by frequently attending tax seminars.
When it comes to taxes, individuals and businesses pay the lowest amount allowable by law. This is as a result of our regular search for means to reduce your taxes throughout the year rather than wait till the end of the year.
Our recommended Tax Saving Strategies help you:
- Minimize taxes on your income to enable you spend more of your pay
- Minimize taxes on your gifts to enable you give more
- Defer income so you save your money now and pay lesser taxes later.
- Minimize taxes on your estate to enable your family get more of your returns.
- Minimize taxes on your retirement funds to provide for you a comfortable retirement
- Accumulate and preserve assets by shutting Uncle Sam off your pocket.
- Reduce taxes on your investments for a faster growth in your wealth
Below is some of our Tax Saving Strategies
- Dividing income amongst many members of the family or legal entities so as to have more amount of income taxed in a lower bracket.
- Moving expenses or income from a particular year to the other for them to fall where they will be taxed at lesser rate.
- Deferring tax debts through choice investments like contributions, pension plans and other comparable plans.
- Producing income that is tax exempt from state or federal organizations by making use of certain investments.Discovering tax deductions through organizing your money to pay for things you desire, such as a vacation home.
Do not forget, our loyalty is to you and not the IRS. A large number of our clients save many times the cost of reduced tax liability as a result of careful planning and legal tax policies.
Have a question? Contact Robert Marsh.
Your comments are always welcome!
Subscribe to TaxConnections Blog
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.