Brad Rolph is a Partner at Grant Thornton LLP in Toronto. He is one of Canada’s leading transfer pricing experts and was the first economist hired by any of the Big Four accounting firms in Canada to practice exclusively in the area of transfer pricing.
Tag Archive for Brad Rolph
12 Jul 2016
Written by Kat Jennings | Posted in International • Networking Seminar • Tax Changes • TaxConnections
WATCH THESE VIDEOS
- Why Impose An Inflation Tax?By William ByrnesRaising our Taxes and Killing Social Security via the Republican’s Proposal for an Inflation Tax in Tax Reform This so-called “Tax Reform” is going to raise our tax burdens while killing social […]
- The Impact Of New Tax Law on Mileage DeductionBy AdvertorialThe tax reform bill, officially called “The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act,” H.R. 1, was released on Nov. 2, 2017. The bill contains many provisions affecting both individuals and businesses. If you use your […]
- Americans Who Have Renounced Their Citizenship Heading for Record YearBy Ronald MariniAs many as 1,400 Americans have renounced their citizenship in the third quarter of 2017, according to US Treasury Department data. The trend suggests the total for 2017 will be more than 6,800, […]
- Caring about “Sharing”: Why The IRS Should Do More for Participants in the Gig EconomyBy Nina OlsonIn this blog post, I will discuss how the IRS has been dealing with a growing sector of our economy called the “sharing” economy (also known as the gig economy). Proponents of the sharing economy […]
- International Tax Reform & Can Wealthy Americans Move to Virgin Islands and Not Pay Federal Capital Gains Tax?By William ByrnesThe Senate Finance Committee Modified Mark has published the modification to source rules involving possessions; the following is a description and analysis of the proposal: The proposal modifies the […]
- Why Impose An Inflation Tax?