TaxConnections Executive Search Services division has been retained to conduct a search for a Tax Director – International Tax And Technology for a privately held company headquartered in the United States with more than one hundred employees working remotely worldwide. If you are ready to exit public accounting and love international tax research and technology advances you will love this job. Our corporate technology client has more than 1000 companies utilizing this platform. This role involves keeping track of updates in international tax legislation and speaking to this company’s extraordinary client base about legislative updates and advise clients on process improvements. Great opportunity and flexibility to set your own hours! Our CEO client was a former Managing Partner, International of a Silicon Valley, CA office of a Big Four firm so he understands you enjoy a flexible work schedule and interesting work.
Would you be so kind to review this opportunity and refer this to any international tax advisor you know who may be interested in learning more?
Tax Director – International Tax And Technology (Remote Role/Work From Home 100% Of Time)
TaxConnections Executive Search Services division has been retained by a privately held software company that licenses cutting-edge, innovative tax technology utilized by more than 1000 companies worldwide. They are a leading global tax technology company committed to providing high value, affordable tax research, management, and solutions by combining technology with tax expertise to deliver optimal international tax solutions.
The company provides tax relevant workflow solutions for multinational enterprises that can be accessed by all stakeholders. They are powered by a comprehensive international tax research platform that tracks the tax laws of 195 countries and can be customized to an MNEs global footprint.
The Tax Director – International Tax And Technology will report directly to the CEO who was formerly a Tax Partner with a Big Four firm in Silicon Valley.
Tax Director – International Tax And Technology is responsible for overseeing international tax solutions software thought-leadership and interfacing with clients in training and onboarding. The incumbent will be involved in further advancing the development of the logic of the international tax software by identifying ongoing needs through interactions with multinational clients.
The Tax Director – International Tax And Technology responsibilities include:
- Oversee the U.S. outbound tax technical calculations and their workflows (input, calculations, reports) for ITC-International Tax Calculator (“ITC Spec”) practice. As ITC Practice Director, you will add to the ITC Spec with new releases.
- Oversee the onboarding of ITC clients by assisting with product demonstrations, trainings, and implementations of the ITC.
- Strong client service and customer facing capabilities to deliver product demonstrations, training, and support to customer.
- You will work with the Domain, Development, and QA teams to add new tax domain features and workflow enhancements to the ITC (regarding new tax laws, bug fixes, or specific client requests).
- Release Testing Oversight & Sign-off: As each new ITC Release is ready to deploy, you will oversee testing and sign-off of the technical and tax law features and will work closely with Development teams to ensure the release is ready for client use.
The Tax Director – International Tax And Technology will have the following qualifications:
- Ten plus years of corporate, public accounting or combined tax experience.
- Experience in outbound international tax compliance calculations for a global structure.
- Experience and knowledge of tax compliance and tax provision software.
- Strong technology skills including proficiency with Excel, VBA, and data transformation.
- Strong written and verbal skills including excellent research and investigative skills.
- Strong client service and customer facing capabilities to deliver product demonstrations, training, and support to customers of our tax technology software.
- Keeping current with tax accounting and tax legislation trends and report these changes.
- Provide support to prospective clients and sales team on software and changes.
What We Offer In This Role – Remote Work Opportunity
Our innovative, global tax technology team consists of more than one hundred employees located around the world. Every member of the company enjoys the freedom to work from home and the flexibility to set their own hours. The corporation offers an unparalleled work experience for professionals to be part of one of the most advanced, nimble, and leading tax technology organizations around the world. The culture provides you with the opportunity to work with leading tax technology innovators, set your own work schedule with flexible hours, work from any location which supports an extraordinary work/life balance experience for all company professionals.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please respond with the best time and number to reach you. We have been retained by this client to ensure your privacy is protected at all stages of the interview process.
Reply to email@example.com or call 858.999.0053 X100.
Subscribe to TaxConnections Blog
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.