Ask Tax Question
An Irrevocable Foreign Trust (with US Beneficiaries) Owns 85% Of A Domestic US LLC. The LLC Received Dividends From A Domestic US...
User Photo William Rogers, CFP, MBA, EA
Tax Professional Level: Tax Enthusiast

Foreign trust with U.S. owners and beneficiaries are required to file Form 3520-A. This is the annual trust tax return for a foreign trust. The trustee then issues a statement to the beneficiary (similar to a K1)...   Read More
Under The New FATCA Regime, Will Gross Proceeds From The Sale Of U.S. Securities Be Considered A "withholdable Payment"? If So,...
User Photo Abraham Itani, CPA
Tax Professional Level: Tax Enthusiast

FATCA addresses foreign accounts and the withholding responsibilities of foreign financial entities. Your question talks about US securities, are these US based securities or securities of US companies held by you...   Read More

Meet Leading Tax Advisors

User Photo John Stancil

Lakeland, Florida, USA

Tax Advisor/CEO

User Photo Peter J. Scalise

New York, New York, USA

Federal Tax Credits & Incentives Practice Leader

User Photo John Dundon, II EA

Denver, Colorado, USA

Tax Director


View/Select our Current List of Tax Topics

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Previous PageNext Page

Log into Tax Connections

Not a member?    Register Now For a Free Account
I've forgotten my password



Learn from tax advisors, straight to your inbox

Update My Email Address
Contact Us Today