TaxConnections has been recently retained to conduct a search for a Director of Tax for a publically listed regulated company in North Dakota. With a presence in more than 48 U.S. states this company employs more than 10,000 professionals. Our client seeks a tax executive with experience in a regulated industry to lead and develop a strong tax team. We would appreciate your review of this opportunity and referring this to anyone you feel would like to learn more about it.
Tag Archive for TaxConnections Executive Tax Search Services
11 Oct 2018
- What If An S Corp Owner Can’t Afford To Pay Reasonable Compensation?By Kat JenningsThis is by far the number one question we receive, and the answer is both simple and complex. Why? Because the amount of Reasonable Compensation actually paid is tied to distributions, not profit or […]
- J5 Tax Chiefs Closing The Net On Global Tax EvasionBy IRSLeaders from five international tax organizations came together in Sydney, Australia, this week to review the J5’s progress in their fight against transnational tax crime and set priorities for […]
- The Taxpayer Advocacy Panel Is Now Recruiting Volunteers Of CitizensBy National Taxpayer AdvocateThe Taxpayer Advocate Service (TAS) is your voice at the IRS. We take this statement seriously, as demonstrated by the work we do to help taxpayers resolve their tax problems. We do more than resolve […]
- Affordable Care Act Reporting Requirements For EmployersBy Clifford BenjaminThe health care law contains tax provisions that affect employers. Two parts of the Affordable Care Act apply only to applicable large employers. These are the employer shared responsibility […]
- Tax Manager – Investment Management (San Francisco, CA)By TaxConnections AdminTaxConnections has been retained by a high net worth family and investment group to locate a Tax Manager in San Francisco, CA. It is an opportunity of a lifetime for a tax professional with the […]
- What If An S Corp Owner Can’t Afford To Pay Reasonable Compensation?
Tax Blog Archives
Subscribe to TaxConnections Blog
INCREASE KNOWLEDGE WITH EVERY ISSUE OF TAXCONNECTIONS