Tag Archive for Canadian tax help

Canadian FAQ – GST On Real Property

Grant Gilmour

How is GST (Goods and Services Tax) reported and paid on the purchase of taxable Real Property?

For tax purposes, Real Property refers to land and anything permanently affixed to the land that can be purchased or leased including mobile homes, commercial buildings, apartments, homes and offices. Generally speaking, GST is charged on the sale or lease of Real Property.

Read more

Meet Tax Experts At TaxConnections...