Email Contact Us

Access Leading Tax Experts And Technology
In Our Global Digital Marketplace

Please Type Topic Into Search Bar

how do i report K1 statement earnings and gains if there are no distributions as a Canadian limited partner of a US limited partnership. my tax jurisdiction is canada

Im assuming if no distributions no tax.

Would the k1 have any withholdings on it because im foreign (i.e. a canadian living in canada and citizen of canada not US but invested in USa partnership)?
Form 1065 1099 Forms K1

View/Select our Current List of Tax Topics

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Previous PageNext Page

Contact Us Today