Ask Tax Question
I Have Been Getting Paid Under The Table For Months. How Do I (and My Employer) Go About Filing Taxes So That I Am Not Charged Extraneous...
User Photo Betty Williams
Tax Professional Level: Tax Enthusiast

Unfortunately, your employer is creating a problem by not reporting your wages.  If you are an employee, your employer needs to withhold and pay over your portion of payroll taxes, along with the employer's...   Read More
I Work For A Construction Company, A Large Portion Of Our "employees" Are Paid Cash And Taxes Are Not Taken Out. Now That The...
User Photo Dean Marzullo
Tax Professional Level: Tax Enthusiast

They can go to the state labor board or whatever the agency is named that handles employee issues such as wages and request a classification to determine if they, indeed, are employees. If they are determined to...   Read More

Meet Leading Tax Advisors

User Photo John Stancil

Lakeland, Florida, USA

Tax Advisor/CEO

User Photo Peter J. Scalise

New York, New York, USA

Federal Tax Credits & Incentives Practice Leader

User Photo John Dundon, II EA

Denver, Colorado, USA

Tax Director


View/Select our Current List of Tax Topics

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Previous PageNext Page

Log into Tax Connections

Not a member?    Register Now For a Free Account
I've forgotten my password



Learn from tax advisors, straight to your inbox

Update My Email Address
Contact Us Today