Email Contact Us

Access Leading Tax Experts And Technology
In Our Global Digital Marketplace

Please Type Topic Into Search Bar

My husband passed away in 2019. I filled our return jointly for that year. I have filed the last few years as HOH with my grandchildren as my dependents as I have custody of them. My deceased husband has not been on my tax return since the year he passed. In 2022 I received a 1099-C with his ss

Number only. Did I have to file something for him? It is around $4700
Form 1099-C

View/Select our Current List of Tax Topics

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Previous PageNext Page

Contact Us Today