Email Contact Us

Access Leading Tax Experts And Technology
In Our Global Digital Marketplace

Please Type Topic Into Search Bar

I'm A Canadian resident in Canada. I received a K-1 due to my investment in a ETP in my TFSA. I was taxed in the US. I understand I cannot recover the taxes. Because the amounts are small and I not want to bother recovering the US taxes withheld.Do I need to file a US tax return?

canada us cross border compliance

View/Select our Current List of Tax Topics

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Previous PageNext Page

Contact Us Today