Ask Tax Question

I have current medical insurance through my employer do I need to fill out 8962 form.

8962 form
TaxConnections Members... Answer This Question Want To be One of Our Tax Experts? Register Here

Tax Professional Answers

User Photo
Randy Tarpey
No you don't need to fill out form 8962. You can check the box on form 1040 health care individual responsibility full year coverage. Form 8962 is to reconcile subsidies given to marketplace participants who get individual coverage and receive a form 1095-A.
Leave a Comment 68 weeks ago

Meet Leading Tax Advisors

User Photo John Stancil

Lakeland, Florida, USA

Tax Advisor/CEO

User Photo Peter J. Scalise

New York, New York, USA

Federal Tax Credits & Incentives Practice Leader

User Photo John Dundon, II EA

Denver, Colorado, USA

Tax Director


View/Select our Current List of Tax Topics

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Previous PageNext Page



Learn from tax advisors, straight to your inbox

Update My Email Address
Contact Us Today