Email Contact Us

Access Leading Tax Experts And Technology
In Our Global Digital Marketplace

Please Type Topic Into Search Bar

I am working my first paid job and was wondering how and when I need to take care of income taxes? This is completely new to me so just a basic explanation would be great! Thank you

First time working
Income Tax Job
TaxConnections Members... Answer This Question Want To be One of Our Tax Experts? Register Here

Tax Professional Answers

User Photo
Hisham Jubran
Assuming you work and get paid by cheque, at the end of the year your employer will issue a form called W-2 and will mail it to you (max) by Jan. 31st of 2013. Once you have it, you can file your taxes for 2012 in 2013.
Leave a Comment 475 weeks ago

User Photo
Claire Schapiro E.A.
If you are still a dependent of your parents, they have the exemption for you, so be careful not to list your self when your taxes are prepared - suggest you seek the service of an Enrolled Agent, C.P.A. or RTRP for your first tax return. If you are married or have dependents - again seek professional help to understand the filing process for you.
Leave a Comment 473 weeks ago


View/Select our Current List of Tax Topics

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Previous PageNext Page

Contact Us Today