Email Contact Us

Access Leading Tax Experts And Technology
In Our Global Digital Marketplace

Please Type Topic Into Search Bar

I am CEO of a USA C-Corp & own 67% of the stock. In 2021, this C-corp opened a foreign corporation and the USA c-corp owns 100% of the foreign corp stock. I am an officer at the foreign corp. Do I need to file a 5471 with my personal return and if so, what category filer am I?

Form 5471 1040

View/Select our Current List of Tax Topics

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Previous PageNext Page

Contact Us Today