What needs to be considered prior to the introduction of the MOSS Scheme on 1st January 2015 by businesses already established in Ireland or thinking about establishing in Ireland?
• It is essential to examine your contract to establish who exactly is paying you and if your customer is a taxable or non taxable person. This is particularly important in the context of undisclosed agents/commissionaire structures, etc.
• You must determine where your B2C customers are located. Your business may require additional contractual provisions and amendments to your systems to include this information.
• It is important to examine the impact of the different VAT rates in each E.U. member state on your margins. This may require revising your pricing structure.
• What are the invoicing rules in other member states?
• What about compliance issues in individual E.U. member states?
• Are there any occasions in which you need to register in an individual member state?
Subscribe to TaxConnections Blog
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.