It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
- 10 Highest Taxed CountriesBy Jordan PerriAccording to the World Population Map, the 10 highest taxed countries are: Top 10 Countries with the Highest Personal Income Tax Rates – Trading Economics 2021: Ivory Coast – 60% Finland […]
- When To Use A Durable Power Of Attorney To Authorize Representation Before The IRSBy Jordan PerriAs the U.S. population ages, taxpayers and their representatives are increasingly confronted with the question of how to appoint a power of attorney (POA) to act on behalf of taxpayers in the event […]
- Rev. Proc. 2023-11 And The Mandatory Amortization Of Section 174 Expenses: What CPA’s Must KnowBy Jordan PerriSummary 174 Research and Experimentation (“R&E”) Expenses paid or incurred in taxable years beginning after 12/31/2021 cannot be immediately deducted. They must be amortized over 5 years, or 15 […]
- IRS Reminds U.S. Taxpayers Living And Working Abroad To File Their 2022 Tax Return By June 15thBy Jordan PerriThe Internal Revenue Service today reminded American taxpayers living and working outside the U.S. to file their 2022 federal income tax return by Thursday, June 15. This deadline applies to both […]
- Expatriate Guide To Required FormsBy Jordan PerriGenerally, if you are a United States citizen or permanent resident (green card holder) living outside the United States for more than one year, you are called an expatriate or “expat.”* […]
Tax Blog Archives
Subscribe to TaxConnections Blog
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
NEVER MISS AN ISSUE OF TAXCONNECTION
Learn from tax advisors, straight to your inbox