American Bar Association Guide to Wills and Estates
4th Edition Author: American Bar Association Price: $14.44
Written in easy-to-read language with dozens of real-life examples, this book includes tips on how to be a better negotiator.
It also provides important information about mediation, arbitration, small claims court, and civil court procedures, and includes a chapter on working with a lawyer, with tips on how to save time and money.
Table of Contents
The ABA Guide to Wills & Estates will help you:
• Determine what to put in an estate plan
• Decide whether to prepare a will, trust, or living trust
• Avoid or reduce estate taxes
• Transfer property without a will with substitutes such as life insurance and joint tenancy
• Understand the benefits of living gifts and life insurance, among many other topics
The Fourth edition features new and updated topics, such as:
• Life-threatening and chronic illnesses
• Incorporating your religious beliefs into your estate plan
• Assisted reproduction and its resulting estate planning implications
• Civil unions and same-sex marriages
• Elder abuse and care
• Information about Roth IRAs in estate plans
• The impact of digital assets on estate planning
Type of Product
Special Note - Please Login/Register to TaxConnections as this provides you with a Download Option For eBook purchases.