Stuart SobelView All Courses By Stuart Sobel
View TaxConnections Profile
Stu Sobel is the consummate Instructor with 30 years IRS experience; co-authored the IRS Examination Standards Manual; taught at major universities; had a nationally syndicated radio program and published four books on taxation. Stu has provided continuing education to more than 25,000 CPAs, Attorneys, Enrolled Agents and Non-Profits Members/Directors.
Take This Education Course
Purchase This Without CPE Credit For $39.00
Take Course With CPE Credit
Purchase This With CPE Credit For $79.00
Many practitioners have little experience representing clients before the IRS examination and collection functions. The IRS is not as secretive as many would believe. This unique course will make the IRS more open and transparent. Practitioners will learn skills and references that will aid them in their tax practices.
The following topics are discussed in detail.
• Mistakes made in handling IRS liens, levies, and installment agreements
• Innocent spouse relief
• Claims for refund
• Failure to file situations
• Statute of limitation issues
• Partnership, corporation, and LLC audits
• Tax shelter issues
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to
• Understand how to avoid major mistakes when dealing with the IRS
• Improve knowledge of compliance with IRS Circular 230 guidelines
• Learn how to utilize the Internal Revenue Manual to protect clients
Table of Contents
NASBA field of study: 2 hours CPE Credit