Event: Open House To MitModular
Place: In Person, Provo, Utah, MITModular Manufacturing Facility
Date: Friday, November 18th, 2022
Invitation: Contact Individuals Listed Below To Secure Your Private Invitation. Real Estate Investors Love This Tax Deferral Program
MIT Modular is proud to showcase its new 20,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility where we are taking single-use shipping containers and developing them into power-positive, sustainable housing models (ranging from single-unit Accessory Dwelling Units to multi-family, stackable designs). Be on the lookout for your official invite!
Combining the sustainable, flexible, and cost-effective modular housing designs with the community renovation focus of the federal Opportunity Zone Program, makes MIT Modular a national model for helping solve the housing shortage while creating well-paying jobs and improving under-served communities. We are well-positioned to supply creative and functional housing to a variety of consumers including low-income, homeless, workforce, vacation, AirBnB landlords, retail, and special-purpose users.
Top-Rated OZ Location – Provo, Utah
● 20,000 Square Foot Heavy Industrial Building on 2.5 Acres (Rare in the Region)
● Portable and Permanent Options
○ Basement + Rooftop Deck options doubles livable space and enhances
● Tax Deferral for Investors Until December 2026 combined w/other OZ Program
○ Attracting a variety of long-term equity investors
● Rapid Federal Depreciation on Rental units – Mix of Sales and Rentals
● Wide-variety of Joint Venture structuring options
○ Government agencies (homeless, FEMA, etc.), landowners, cities, hotels/
Link to Press Release hospitality and non-profits
Our team looks forward to seeing you there! – Blake, Roi, and the MIT Modular Team.
Contact the following individuals for a private invitation and tour of the facility.
REQUEST YOUR PRIVATE INVITATION TO THIS OPENING BY CONTACTING:
Parker J. Christian
Business Development Manager | MIT Opportunity Fund, LLC
Subscribe to TaxConnections Blog
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.