TaxConnections has been retained to locate a Tax Manager for one of the nation’s leading Tax Partners with partnership expertise. For anyone who knows my professional background, I have personally placed hundreds of tax professionals with multiple organizations. This particular Tax Partner will be an outstanding mentor to any qualified Tax Manager candidate fortunate enough to be introduced to them.
The Tax Manager role requires partnership, S corp and individual tax consulting experience and the skills to effectively develop and implement solutions. Primary responsibilities involve providing tax compliance, tax accounting, tax research and planning on partnerships, s corps and individual tax returns for high-end, sophisticated clientele.
You will work with this Tax Partner directly to build upon your technical strengths in order to expand your expertise in partnership, s corp and individual taxation. The firn culture is to develop trusted tax advisors with sound judgement and the highest ethical standards in the profession.
The Tax Manager/Partnerships will be responsible for a range of projects including:
– Responsibility for advising clients on a wide range of tax matters related to the operation and disposition of partnerships, s corps and individual tax.
– Manage and coordinate income tax compliance, research and planning, and special projects.
– Manage and review the preparation of clients partnership, s corp and individual tax returns.
– Manage the preparation and review of the quarterly and year-end tax provision and related financial statements.
– Collaborate with internal and external parties to gather partnership, s corp and individual tax return information.
– Accurately determine and report clients’ partnership, c corp and individual taxable income.
– Determine and monitor estimated income tax payments to minimize clients’ federal and state income taxes.
– Identify, develop, and implement timely tax planning strategies in order to effectively enhance clients’ tax position.
– Provide well-written and documented conclusions for tax positions recommended to clients.
– Proactively identify areas for process improvements and implement solutions to streamline tax processes.
– Prepare tax research, planning, compliance, and documentation required for tax filings and tax audits.
– Monitor and analyze proposed and newly enacted tax legislation and regulations and communicate relevant information to clients.
The Tax Manager role requires a minimum of five to eight years tax experience with a solid working knowledge of partnership, s corp and individual taxation. A BS/BA in Accounting, a CPA and/or MST required.
This opportunity is ideal for individuals with national, regional or local firm experience; or combined public accounting and corporate experience. Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word with tax software experience highly desirable.
Email me at email@example.com if you would like a confidential introduction to this Tax Partner. Dealing with me directly ensures the utmost privacy and protections. Client located in western part of United States and it is not a Big Four firm.
Subscribe to TaxConnections Blog
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.