As the CEO of TaxConnections, it is important for tax professionals who may find themselves out of work to learn from my years of tax recruiting expertise. Although there will be major layoffs after tax season, I guarantee you that tax professionals will thrive this year and beyond. All of the money that is being provided through the Stimulus Bills coming of Congress will result in massive tax increases. Companies we are talking to now are asking us to help them staff their corporate tax organizations. Many corporate tax professionals working in multinationals have been working remotely all hours of the day for years so they will continue to do the same. These are the smart organizations who understandably know the future will bring increased tax rates. TaxConnections makes it easier for organizations and people to find tax experts to hire searching on our niche tax platform.
During times of uncertainty people behave differently in how they handle their lives. There are tax professional baby boomers who will now retire early because they are ready to do so. These tax professionals do not want to start all over again learning about the tax law changes due to tax reform; they know they must tool up for tax software technology; and they will simply retire earlier than companies expect. As a result, many new tax roles will open up and tax opportunities will abound for technically trained tax professionals. Other tax professionals will take a wait and see approach and will discover later they wished they moved to the front lines sooner; and then there will be tax professionals who simply do not take any action. Tax professionals who take action today to raise their online visibility will thrive with more opportunities coming to them.
Recommendations for tax professionals searching for a tax job:
1. Get your Professional Profile online and make it easy for people and companies to find you. TaxConnections offers a Special Membership to any tax professional out of work or under
financial stress. Why is this Special Membership so valuable? TaxConnections reduces your online media presence from hundreds of dollars annually to $30 dollars annually.
2. TaxConnections distributes our site 4-5 times weekly to CFOs and Lead Tax Executives all over the world. They spend a lot of time looking for tax expertise on our site. Here is the
proof you need to know: https://www.taxconnections.com/site-metrics
3. We provide you valuable tips each week on how to get noticed for your tax expertise. The guidance we provide is valuable because as the CEO of TaxConnections I am an internationally
recognized expert connecting tax professionals to jobs.
4. We will provide you tools, resources, templates, interview guides and we are in the process of setting up a studio to invite you into learn remotely the best way to find a tax job.
5. In order to help you, we will also invite tax recruiters all over the world in to find and connect with you. Although you may not realize it, most boutique tax recruiters cannot find
you easily on LinkedIn unless they pay the Recruiters License fee of $9,000-$11,000 annually. Nor can they afford to pay the $10.00 Per InMail Message that LinkedIn charges. If you are
unaware of these charges, now you know.
6. Get started and get your Professional Profile up on TaxConnections with a Special Membership as this makes it easier for people to find you and send a message for free.
7. You receive a full page mini website and online resume all about you and your technical expertise, a personal Tax Library to upload your articles and publications, a Virtual Office to
organize all your links and invitations to attend training on the newest tax technology.
8. Take Action Today, Let’s Get Started With A Special Membership. ($30 Per Year)