After thousands of interviews and valuable successes finding the best in the tax profession through http://www.etsearch.com/clients.htm, we evolved into our new entity www.taxconnections.com. Through all the successes, what was most important were the lessons learned from every lead tax executive I encountered in a corporation. Recently, I was reminded how valuable tax executives are while talking to nationally recognized tax expert Dan Thompson of Thompson Tax & Associates headquartered in San Francisco, California. Dan sent me a video in the day of a life of a Tax Director. In the video, he started out by saying “You are a Tax Director and you walk into the office one day and the State & Local Tax Manager tells you the State Auditors want to conduct an audit in an hour on an issue that has been overlooked. A few moments later with a cup of coffee in hand, the Read more
Tag Archive for tax organizations
13 Oct 2015
Want Us To Gift You
A Virtual Office?
Private And Confidential
Executive Search Services
- Did Mr. FBAR Pay A Surprise Visit To Canada?By John RichardsonThis is one more of my posts about Mr. FBAR. Mr. FBAR is a mean, nasty vicious thug who has no place in any civilized society. Thomas Jefferson once said: Were it left to me to decide whether we […]
- New FATCA Agreements Released, 2014 Agreements ExpireBy William ByrnesThe IRS released Revenue Procedure 2017-21, which contains the updated withholding foreign partnership (WP) agreement and withholding foreign trust (WT) agreement. The revenue procedure provides […]
- Hale Stewart’s Captive Insurance Webinar – April 4thBy Hale StewartWhile captive insurance companies have been used by large companies for over 60 years, their use by small and medium sized companies is still in its infancy. There are numerous reason for this, but […]
- Don’t Miss These Credits That Will Grant You Tax Relief!By Debra ThompsonMillions of Americans forgo critical tax relief each year by failing to claim the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), a federal tax credit for individuals who work but do not earn high incomes. […]
- Canadian Tax FAQ – Shareholder Loans On A Balance SheetBy Grant GilmourWhat are Shareholder Loans on a Balance Sheet? The Shareholder Loans category may appear as a short term or long term liability on a Balance Sheet. Shareholder Loan is a loan by a corporation to one […]
- Did Mr. FBAR Pay A Surprise Visit To Canada?