Tag Archive for tax course training
Want Us To Gift You
A Virtual Office?
Private And Confidential
Executive Search Services
- FATCA: How Does The Meadows Bill Interact?By John Richardson(This is a continuation of a previous post by John Richardson titled, “Introducing FATCA – What Does It Mean In Your Life?” It gives a great summary of FATCA and leads directly into this […]
- Webinars—International Tax/Captive Insurance—Register NowBy Hale StewartHale Stewart is teaching 2 upcoming webinars next week that offer CPE credits: An Introduction to U.S. International Tax and Introduction to Captive Insurance. If you are serious about continuing […]
- Protecting Your Company: Bank ReconciliationsBy Grant GilmourHow does preparing bank reconciliations help to detect and prevent possible fraud? A bank reconciliation explains the difference between the balance in the bank account per the accounting records and […]
- Proposed 15% Corp. Tax Rate & Repeal of 3.8% Obama TaxBy Ronald MariniA 15% tax rate for corporations, cutting the top individual tax rate from 39.6% to 35%, reducing the number of rates from seven to three and the repeal of a 3.8% tax on net investment income are the […]
- More Art, Less Science: Managing A Tax DisputeBy Monika MilesOn March 23, 2017, the IRS Large Business and International (LB&I) division announced the initial identification and selection of 13 “campaigns” to combat perceived tax compliance issues, with […]
- FATCA: How Does The Meadows Bill Interact?