Access Leading Tax Experts And Technology
In Our Global Digital Marketplace

Please enter your input in search

Tag Archive for Section 6001

Foreign Corporations: That Have A Stake In US Corporations, Do Business In The US

There were proposed and final regulations issued for Form 5472 on June 6th, 2014. The long arm of the United States Government is not only reaching out to U.S. corporations doing business in other countries, it is also expecting compliance by foreign corporations that do business in the U.S or have a stake in US Corporations.

Form 5472 is an information return used by a 25% foreign-owned U.S. corporation or a foreign corporation engaged in a U.S. trade or business to provide information when reportable transactions occur during the tax year of a reporting corporation with a foreign or domestic related party under sections 6038A and 6038C.

What Is a Reporting Corporation? A reporting corporation is either: Read more