Tag Archive for Form 1040-R.I.P.
31 Oct 2015
Want Us To Gift You
A Virtual Office?
Private And Confidential
Executive Search Services
- How TaxConnections Compares To Tax Law SitesBy Kat JenningsA lawyer asked me recently how TaxConnections compared to the sites of major law firms and Avvo. We took these statistics from Amazon/Alexa on March 28, 2017. If you are wondering why visitors […]
- Capital Gains Tax On Sale Of Principal Residence In CanadaBy John RichardsonThe price of Toronto real estate continues its upward trajectory. This morning I met with yet another (who could have known) Canadian resident who wishes to renounce U.S. citizenship. This person is […]
- ACA & The Tax Provisions It ProvidesBy Annette NellenLots of drama on possible repeal/repair of the Affordable Care Act with the House vote postponed to Friday (March 24) (see CNBC story). There are a lot of tax provisions in the ACA. I’ll share […]
- A Quick Refresher On The Foreign Tax CreditBy Ephraim MossOne of the fundamentally important tax concepts for U.S. expats to know is that the U.S. tax system has built-in mechanisms for preventing the “double taxation” of your income (i.e., tax in both your […]
- Captive Insurance Webinar – April 4thBy Hale StewartWhile captive insurance companies have been used by large companies for over 60 years, their use by small and medium sized companies is still in its infancy. There are numerous reason for this, but […]
- How TaxConnections Compares To Tax Law Sites