You may also be able to deduct the following miscellaneous expenses, if they were incurred in the normal course of carrying out your responsibilities as an employee:
• Business bad debt of an employee.
• Business liability insurance premiums.
• Damages paid to a former employer for breach of an employment contract.
• Depreciation on a computer your employer requires you to use in your work.
• Dues to a chamber of commerce if membership helps you do your job.
• Dues to professional societies.
• Job search expenses in your present occupation.
• Laboratory breakage fees. Read more