Tag Archive for 2015 Filing Season
- Looking For An Easy Way To File And Deliver 1099s And W-2s?By TaxConnections AdminSmall and medium sized businesses are moving to the cloud to easily file Forms 1099, W-2 and ACA. As an authorized IRS transmitter of these forms, the process is made much easier for you with […]
- Tax Treaties: United States And GreeceBy Jason FreemanQuick Summary. Greece (Ελλάδα, Hellada or Hellas)sits on the Mediterranean Sea in Southeastern Europe. Officially the Hellenic Republic (Ελληνική Δημοκρατία, Elliniki Dimokratia), Greece’s […]
- 250 Motivational Quotes To Inspire You In 2021By TaxConnections AdminWe have compiled a complimentary eBook of more than 250 Motivational Quotes from famous people for you to read each day. View them for yourself or distribute them daily to your team members. Great […]
- State And Local Tax: Entity Formation For Certain Texas ActivityBy George Rendziperis, J.D.My colleague, Matthew Roberts, recently posted an article regarding choice-of-entity, “Starting a Business in Texas: Choice of Entity.” The article provided a summary of the tax and non-tax […]
- Businesses Have Feb. 1 Deadline To Provide Forms 1099-MISC And 1099-NEC To RecipientsBy IRSThe Internal Revenue Service reminds businesses and other payors that the revised Form 1099-MISC, Miscellaneous Income PDF, and the new Form 1099-NEC, Nonemployee Compensation PDF, must be furnished […]
- Looking For An Easy Way To File And Deliver 1099s And W-2s?
Tax Blog Archives
Subscribe to TaxConnections Blog
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
INCREASE KNOWLEDGE WITH EVERY ISSUE OF TAXCONNECTIONS