Our retained search client is a global private family office that actively manages a global diversified portfolio of investments (including private equity and real estate), is seeking to hire a Senior Vice President, Tax. This executive will oversee the company’s global tax function and all matters concerning tax planning and strategy. The Senior VP Tax must have strong pass-through tax experience with M&A experience a plus. This is an exciting position with a direct impact on the success of the family office business operations as a whole.
• Responsible for global tax planning and compliance; reviewing and filing of all domestic and international corporate, personal, partnership and other income and indirect tax returns; implementing and managing company’s income tax and indirect tax compliance activities
• Work directly with firm’s CFO in identifying and developing effective and tax strategies and planning techniques to minimize overall tax burden of family owned companies and minimize overall costs associated with the tax structure.
Spearhead the research and analysis of tax issues; work with external advisors to maintain a current knowledge of domestic and foreign authoritative tax laws, corporate strategies, decisions, regulations and rulings; advising senior management regarding the impact of such on tax liabilities
• Oversee all tax-related payments; review and preparation of income tax projections for cash flow modeling
• Liaise with domestic and foreign business units, and external service providers, on tax matters and issues related to their operations and/or employees (income tax, VAT, withholding tax, property etc.)
• Manage the coordination of audits and inquiries by various taxation authorities
• Participate with system development, maintenance, and special projects, as needed
• Lead acquisition related structuring and due diligence and lead any tax integration efforts
Want to learn more about this Senior VP Tax role?
Contact us for private discussion.
Subscribe to TaxConnections Blog
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.