TaxConnections has been retained to conduct a search for a consumer products company located in Rutherford, New Jersey.
Position is responsible for providing technical tax leadership, with an emphasis on international tax. Position is responsible for international tax matters for the Americas’ consolidated group including preparation and/or review of international portions of the consolidated tax provision, preparation and/or review of international reporting requirements for the US consolidated return, international elements of M&A and transfer pricing. Transfer pricing responsibilities include managing documentation processes, preparation and review of various analyses, providing guidance to Brand Finance and Operations teams and interaction with HQ transfer pricing team. Position is responsible for ensuring timely compliance and reporting by the international affiliates in the group for both income and transaction taxes. Significant interaction with the business as well as accounting/finance teams.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Technical leadership for the international elements of tax provision and compliance
- International planning and analysis
- Transfer pricing
- International affiliate matters
- Effective coordination and communication with finance teams in the Brands and at HQ
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Bachelors in Accounting
- JD or Masters in Accounting
- CPA, MST or LLM a plus
- 10 – 12 years of tax experience
- Increasing international responsibilities including transfer pricing
- Knowledge of 2017 Tax Reform, with emphasis on international provisions
- Knowledge of BEPS and documentation requirements
- Mix of corporate and CPA/law firm experience
- M&A experience a plus
- Microsoft Office Suite; high level of proficiency in Excel required
- ERP Accounting systems; experience with JD Edwards and SAP a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Tax research skills
Contact email@example.com or call 858.999.0053 to request more information.
Subscribe to TaxConnections Blog
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.