Annually, I anticipate Roman’s update on the annual Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas. Interesting facts: The show has a 45-year history, 3,300 vendors, 150,000 attendees and the total aisle length is 23 miles.
This year Roman’s update made the front page of The CPA Practice Advisor. You can follow the link to read the entire article. I guess I should say you MUST read the entire article if you are actively working inside a CPA firm.
• Multiple Screens – The size and clarity of display monitors continues to improve dramatically, which will lower the cost of big displays for your home and your office.
• Second Screen Concept – Most consumers are finding that having a tablet or smartphone available when viewing TV programming is a valuable “second screen” and they can use it to find out more about a story or event that is happening on television.
• Flexible Screen – The coolest gadget Roman witnessed.
• Boosted Cameras – Two of the most interesting deices, on the personal front, were cameras.
• Plus, more – read about mobile internet bandwidth optimization, WiFi scanning and Natural User Interface
Roman H. Kepczyk, CPA, CITP is Director of Consulting for Xcentric, LLC.
Subscribe to TaxConnections Blog
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.