TaxConnections executive search services division is currently conducting a nationwide search for a tax technology company looking for a CEO. We would genuinely appreciate your taking the time to review this exciting opportunity and kindly refer this to anyone you know who may be interested in learning more. The client is very thoughtful and discreet so you can be assured your privacy is protected all at all stages of the interview process.
CEO Tax Company
Our client seeks an individual who is currently a VP Tax, Tax Partner, Tax Principal, Tax Director and desires to make smooth transition into CEO role in company headquartered in Southern California. The client is very open to the CEO candidate being located outside headquarters address and connecting with team members nationally and remotely. The goal is finding a CEO with the right set of skills including:
- Providing executive-level oversight of all activities in an emerging tech-focused tax company focused on providing innovation in the tax, accounting and legal profession.
- Serving as spokesperson for the organization, assuring proper representation to media and other public and private sector stakeholders.
- Procuring, negotiating and managing contracts with third-party providers.
- Strong knowledge of financial systems, and the ability to establish and maintain a realistic budget and timely financial statements to guide the organization.
- A warm and engaging leader who is accessible and listens to all viewpoints, demonstrates confidence, has a positive approach and the utmost integrity.
- A highly accomplished relationship builder, comfortable at all levels of individuals from experienced leaders to emerging professionals, staff and those not yet engaged.
- A forward thinking, energetic individual who will promote a culture of innovation, drive the key business initiatives and be a change agent in the profession.
Requirements: Must have at least 10+ years of experience as a tax professional in a public accounting firm, law firm or a corporation. Must have a strong desire to innovate and improve services for the tax and legal business community. Role is ideally suited for a Tax Partner (or thinking about becoming a Tax Partner), Tax Principal, Tax Director, Senior Tax Manager, VP Tax or Tax Lawyer. Maybe you have just left a law practice, accounting practice partnership or corporation and want to do something entirely different. This role may be ideally suited to your skills. Anyone interested will be treated with utmost privacy. Please submit your resume to learn more about this opportunity.