ACH payments are a little bit sweeter for our American friends. Did you know that we are officially supporting 300+ institutions and 1500+ bank accounts around the U.S. with our partner banks? This allows for instant verification and onboarding, and the good news of all this will mean you have less administration and easier onboarding of clients. That’s a win win win for our Practice Ignition users that currently have ACH Payments turned on..
So you can better understand what the impact of this announcement means, let us break down a few points so you can follow along and truly take advantage of our new partnership.
This announcement will mean all of our U.S. Customers are able to:
1. Avoid lengthy paper trails.
2. Stay 100% compliant with AML (Anti-Money Laundering) and KYC (Know Your Customer) requirements enforced countries around the world.
3. Connect their signed engagement letter to “Require Payments” (all in one online – no extra forms).
4. Run their practice with no accounts receivable and cash flow tied to their engagements, the “single source of truth” for the business relationship in the accounting industry.
How will this impact your customer relationship and client experience? A question we encourage all of our users to consider when implementing changes to their existing process.
Practice Ignition will help you:
1. Contain and collect all client information with one simple transaction, making the engagement process simple for you and more importantly, effortless for your client.
2. Create an amazing first impression by setting a schedule of automated payments for your clients – set it and forget it invoicing and billing for you.
3. Ensure you get paid for the work you’ve done by *effortlessly* managing the scope of a client engagement.
4. Be like other top progressive accounting professionals and forecast your revenue so you can plan accordingly to scale your business.
5. Show your clients you practice what you preach by utilizing the cloud so that they feel comfortable coming to you with questions around the accounting ecosystem. This trust can lead to new revenue streams around system implementation, setup, and training.
We are excited to deliver innovations to our American customers each and every month. Being able to now accept ACH payments seamlessly is one less thing you need to worry about. We are working hard to simplify our customer’s entire onboarding experience and eradicating their debtors along the way.
Don’t just take our word for it, have a look at how Ingrid of Polymath and Cindy of Bookskeep have been able to eliminate their debtors using ACH payments through Practice Ignition.