It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
- What Do UK Tax Leaders Think Of Recent Changes To The R&D Tax Landscape? Evolution Or RevolutionBy John SheeleyAt the end of November 2023, we held our second roundtable discussion. Following the success of our first event in April 2023, it is important to bring leaders together again to discuss the many […]
- Meet The Expert Insurance And Bank Executives Are Searching For Right Now To Lower Taxes – Meet Addison HenryBy John SheeleyNavigating the intricacies of federal tax credits can be daunting due to the sheer volume of information available. This blog post aims to discuss the advantages and potential revenue streams tied to […]
- IRS Expands Work On Aggressive Employee Retention Credit Claims; 20,000 Disallowance Letters Being MailedBy John SheeleyIRS Expands Work On Aggressive Employee Retention Credit Claims; 20,000 Disallowance Letters Being Mailed, More Action And Voluntary Disclosure Program Coming As part of continuing efforts to combat […]
- Watch Our Two Videos To See What We Do For You At TaxConnectionsBy John SheeleyWatch The Videos at https://www.taxconnections.com/taxblog to understand the benefits of TaxConnections Membership. We exist to support the tax professional community and do the heavy lifting […]
- Make Your R&D Tax Credit DefensibleBy John SheeleyClaiming the R&D tax credit can potentially help your business offset increased cash flow. However, simply completing IRS Form 6765, Credit For Increasing Research Activities, doesn’t guarantee […]
- Make Your R&D Tax Credit Defensible on
- Home Energy Audits May Qualify For An Energy Efficient Home Improvement Credit on
- Statements At Finance Committee Hearing Examining Tax Schemes Used by Ultra-Wealthy Americans on
- We Are Searching For An Independent ASC740 Tax Expert To Train In-House Corporate Client Located In Connecticut on
- Taxes And World Wars According To History on
Tax Blog Archives
Subscribe to TaxConnections Blog
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
NEVER MISS AN ISSUE OF TAXCONNECTION
Learn from tax advisors, straight to your inbox