What is a Virtual Office and why are thousands of tax professionals in public accounting firms, law firms, independent tax services firms and corporate tax professionals establishing a Virtual Office online?
As the CEO of www.taxconnections.com, we have worked for several years on prescient technology. We anticipated the need for tax and financial professionals to prepare for disruptions to their businesses. At the time we started, our thinking was around the business disruptions from floods, fires, hurricanes, moving office addresses, and then came the pandemic. We were born of a generation growing up watching the “Jetsons” so we had imagination for our futures in business. Long before anyone had an office in the cloud we were building Virtual Offices for the professions. The importance of establishing a Virtual Office in the cloud is you need a presence in the cloud where your expertise can be found and connected to easily online(without other platforms blocking your success).
What motivated us to create a Virtual Office platform? It was out of pure necessity! As experts in search for tax professionals, we knew more than anyone the challenges finding a wide range of tax experts for clients who need tax expertise. We encountered every imaginable obstacle locating tax executives for corporate clients through our executive search services division.
As we were searching to find tax professionals for our client corporations, law firms, public accounting firms, software companies and tax services firms, we experienced the challenges in finding tax expertise. We also learned how tax professionals struggled to connect with new clients and tax jobs. Professionals needed someone to do the heavy lifting required in marketing and connecting with tax and financial consulting services. We experienced how talented tax professionals are often overlooked for opportunities that would have been ideal for their tax careers. If they only could have been found and messaged easily online!
Tax professionals are simply unaware of how broken the process is in finding and connecting with their tax expertise easily online. Your tax professional reputations are blocked by sites that placed paywalls out front before anyone is able to connect or message you; your tax reputations are blocked by groups you are members of who want to make certain they hide your contact information yet they sell their membership list to the highest bidders; your tax reputations are blocked by companies who block outsiders from reaching you; your tax reputations often find themselves on page 10-100 of a web search; there are many ways your tax reputations are blocked from prospective clients or hiring authorities ever finding you. TaxConnections eliminates all of these obstacles for tax professionals.
It is your responsibility as a tax professional to make it easy for people to find you online. Knowing what we learned first hand, we created TaxConnections Virtual Offices in order to make it easy to find tax expertise around the world.
10 Reasons Tax Professionals Need To Establish A Virtual Office
- TaxConnections Virtual Office technology places our members profiles higher on the search engines over their tax colleagues. We link all of our members together with our technology stack which pushes our members professional profiles higher online:)2. Virtual Office owners understand that people searching for tax expertise now find them easily online through TaxConnections marketing platform for tax and financial professionals.3. There is a Who’s Who of top company executives who now visit TaxConnections Virtual Offices of tax experts. The level of executives who visit our site is amazing so you definitely need to position your professional reputation in front of them!4. Our members Virtual Offices never get blocked by paywalls that prevent others from seeing and messaging our members.5. A Virtual Office address ensures our members no longer have to maintain an expensive website and then pay to drive traffic. We drive traffic to our Virtual Office members.
6. A Members Virtual Office can be set up in 30 minutes for $30 Annually under our Special Membership Plan on a budget. Super affordable!
7.Virtual Office owners can also set up a Premium Membership which gives them blog distribution privileges to an impressive list of executives in corporate multinationals, medium sized companies, and high income earners. Also, places you higher on our site.($299.95 Annually)
8. Virtual Office owners are now becoming entire tax firms who come in under our Sponsor Program. This enables tax firms to reduce brick and mortar footprint and moves them to an cloud office environment. We drive traffic and new client initiatives to their tax and financial experts.
9. Virtual Office owners become part of a very strong referral network of tax and financial professionals who come to find other tax specialty experts to work with on consulting projects.
10. TaxConnections eliminates the hours of research people often spend to find the tax expertise they need. People easily find the tax expertise they need when visiting www.taxconnections.com
Have a question? Contact Kat Jennings or call 858.999.0053 X100
Subscribe to TaxConnections Blog
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.