Ask Tax Question
My Husband And I Are Considering Moving To A Town On The SC Side Of The SC/NC Border. It Appears That Our Best Options For Employment...
User Photo John Stancil
Tax Professional Level: Master Tax Advisor

Not really a big deal, once you get the hang of it. You will have to file in SC, reporting all your income, regardless of in which state it originated. So, if you both work in NC but live in SC, that income is...   Read More
My Wife And I Filed Our Federal Tax Return Married But Separately. I Need To File Kentucky Part Time Question Is Can We File...
User Photo Gerald Nordland
Tax Professional Level: Tax Enthusiast

Kentucky allows the state filing status to be different than the Federal filing status. Check your other state requirements.   Read More

Meet Leading Tax Advisors

User Photo John Stancil

Lakeland, Florida, USA

Tax Advisor/CEO

User Photo Peter J. Scalise

New York, New York, USA

Federal Tax Credits & Incentives Practice Leader

User Photo John Dundon, II EA

Denver, Colorado, USA

Tax Director


View/Select our Current List of Tax Topics

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Previous PageNext Page

Log into Tax Connections

Not a member?    Register Now For a Free Account
I've forgotten my password



Learn from tax advisors, straight to your inbox

Update My Email Address
Contact Us Today