Ask Tax Question
I'm A South African Residing In South Africa (thus US Alien). I Have A LLC In The US. The LLC Will Receive Income FromUS Dividends,...
User Photo Cecilia Scutaru Andor
Tax Professional Level: Tax Enthusiast

A little idea about the dividends US-SA tax treaty :"The Convention establishes maximum rates of tax that may be imposed by the source country on specified categories of income, including dividends, interest, and...   Read More
User Photo Chaim Wolff, CPA
Tax Professional Level: Tax Enthusiast

Residents of Israel can use the US Israel tax treaty to report the the social security benefits as tax exempt.   Read More
User Photo Caran Ebert, CPA
Tax Professional Level: Tax Enthusiast

Social Security income is added to other income on the tax return in order to determine taxability and there is no tax due on certain income thresholds according to filing status. An American citizen must report...   Read More
User Photo Blair Dwyer
Tax Professional Level: Tax Enthusiast

In any tax treaty, the rules depend on the residence of the entity in question for purposes of the treaty. Most treaties treat a dual-resident corporation as resident in the jurisdiction of incorporation. As a...   Read More
User Photo Douglas Stransky
Tax Professional Level: Tax Enthusiast

This link to the IRS website provides a high-level overview of the benefits of income tax treaties. It also provides links to the current treaties in force.   Read More

Meet Leading Tax Advisors

User Photo John Stancil

Lakeland, Florida, USA

Tax Advisor/CEO

User Photo Peter J. Scalise

New York, New York, USA

Federal Tax Credits & Incentives Practice Leader

User Photo John Dundon, II EA

Denver, Colorado, USA

Tax Director


View/Select our Current List of Tax Topics

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Previous PageNext Page

Log into Tax Connections

Not a member?    Register Now For a Free Account
I've forgotten my password
Contact Us Today