Ask Tax Question
I Went To Vegas Recently And Played Black Jack To My Heart's Content. In The Process, I Won Approximately $10,000. I'm Keeping My Winnings...
User Photo Kathryn Morgan
Tax Professional Level: Master Tax Advisor

You must report all your winnings (even if you did not get a W2G) as income on line 21 of your 1040. Your documented losses (documented being the operative word) may be deducted on line 28 of the Sch A, Itemized...   Read More
As A New Income Earning Taxpayer, When Should I Consider Hiring An Accountant?
User Photo Chuck Heyde, CPA, CGMA
Tax Professional Level: Tax Wizard

That's like asking if you need car or health insurance. You could wait until you need it and hope a CPA can bail you out of trouble. Or you invest in your future right away and develop a relationship with a...   Read More
I Am Looking To Buy A Florida Condo And I Am A Canadian Resident. In Order To Finance It, I Will Refinance A Rental Property I Have Here...
User Photo Chuck Heyde, CPA, CGMA
Tax Professional Level: Tax Wizard

Yes, you can claim Canadian mortgage interest used to finance a Florida condo on Sch A line 11 of your US tax return. Chuck Heyde, CPA, CGMA   Read More

Meet Leading Tax Advisors

User Photo John Stancil

Lakeland, Florida, USA

Tax Advisor/CEO

User Photo Peter J. Scalise

New York, New York, USA

Federal Tax Credits & Incentives Practice Leader

User Photo John Dundon, II EA

Denver, Colorado, USA

Tax Director


View/Select our Current List of Tax Topics

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Previous PageNext Page

Log into Tax Connections

Not a member?    Register Now For a Free Account
I've forgotten my password



Learn from tax advisors, straight to your inbox

Update My Email Address
Contact Us Today