Ask Tax Question
Should I Work More Than 6months In Us And Rest Months In Oversea?
User Photo Daniel Bosler
Tax Professional Level: Tax Enthusiast

That depends on whether you are looking for tax breaks or if you are trying to keep connection with friends and family. In order to be eligible for Foreign Earned Income Exclusion, you must work out of the country...   Read More
Can I Take A Tax Credit On Interest Paid For Investment Property In Puerto Rico As Well As Rental Property In PR.? One Of My Clients Is A...
User Photo John Stancil
Tax Professional Level: Master Tax Advisor

There is no tax credit available for either of these items, but you may be able to take a deduction for one or both. The interest on the investment property is deductible to the extent that the client has...   Read More

Meet Leading Tax Advisors

User Photo John Stancil

Lakeland, Florida, USA

Tax Advisor/CEO

User Photo Peter J. Scalise

New York, New York, USA

Federal Tax Credits & Incentives Practice Leader

User Photo John Dundon, II EA

Denver, Colorado, USA

Tax Director


View/Select our Current List of Tax Topics

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Previous PageNext Page

Log into Tax Connections

Not a member?    Register Now For a Free Account
I've forgotten my password



Learn from tax advisors, straight to your inbox

Update My Email Address
Contact Us Today