TaxConnections

Ask Tax Question
What Are The IRS Rules And Regulations For Writing Off My Travel Expenses On My Tax Return? Auto, Meals, Parking, Entertainment
User Photo Christopher Royer
Tax Professional Level: Tax Enthusiast

Without knowing the specific circumstances relating to your expenses it is difficult to answer your question; however, generally speaking if you were reimbursed for any of your expenses by your employer you will...   Read More
As A Newly Ordained Minister, I Need To Get An Education On Clergy Taxes. Can Anyone Tell Me What I Need To Do To Set Up My Ministry...
User Photo Abraham Itani, CPA
Tax Professional Level: Tax Enthusiast

The ministerial duties you perform are important to the initial determination of whether you are a duly ordained, commissioned, or licensed minister and, thus, entitled to special tax treatment. Because religious...   Read More
When The US Government Talks About A Tax Payroll Cut Are They Talking About A Cut For Employees, Employers Or Both?
User Photo William Keats
Tax Professional Level: Master Tax Advisor

Payroll taxes, other than income taxes, include the FICA (Social Security tax) and the Medicare tax. The FICA rate is 6.2% and the Medicare rate is 1.45%, for a total of 7.65%. This rate is the same for the...   Read More
0 0 Payroll
If I Am Headquartered In The US But Sell Services In The Netherlands, Does My Service Company Have Any Tax Liabilities In The Netherlands?
User Photo Abraham Itani, CPA
Tax Professional Level: Tax Enthusiast

Like in all cross boarder tax questions, the answer is "Maybe." You need to describe exactly what are you doing, how far are you going in exploiting the Netherlands market, any listing in their phone book, any...   Read More
How Much Will The Gift, Estate Tax Increase On January 1, 2013?
User Photo William Keats
Tax Professional Level: Master Tax Advisor

The gift tax exemption for 2013 is $14,000. Tax rates over this amount are based on a sliding scale. The unified credit can eliminate tax. The estate tax exemption for 2013 is $5,225,000. The rates above this...   Read More
User Photo Mari Paul
Tax Professional Level: Tax Enthusiast

People generally have a concern and a story, both of which need to be aired before the solution can be created and executed. I have seen a minimum consultation fee (think Groupon price for 90 min) effectively used...   Read More
User Photo Christopher Royer
Tax Professional Level: Tax Enthusiast

It is difficult to answer your question to the fullest without knowing the specific type of expenses you incur with respect to your child's special needs. However, I would assume that most of the expenses you...   Read More
User Photo Abraham Itani, CPA
Tax Professional Level: Tax Enthusiast

From a tax vantage point, you have to file a US tax return reporting the income that is effectively connected with your US activities. Once you get your W-2, get your 1040 prepared and claim the US tax a...   Read More


Meet Leading Tax Advisors

User Photo Kathryn Morgan

Bossier City, Louisiana, USA

Enrolled Agent, Master Tax Advisor

User Photo Peter J. Scalise

New York, New York, USA

Federal Tax Credits & Incentives Practice Leader

User Photo John Stancil

Lakeland, Florida, USA

Tax Advisor/CEO

User Photo John Dundon, II EA

Denver, Colorado, USA

Tax Director

User Photo Steven Potts JD EA IAR

Fullerton, California, USA

Principal

User Photo Devon McCarthy FCCA, EA

Sanford, Florida, USA

President

User Photo Caran Ebert, CPA

Topanga, California, USA

Tax Advisor

User Photo Lisa Nason CPA, MST

Greenville, South Carolina, USA

Managing Shareholder

User Photo Gary Carter, PhD, MT, CPA

Edina, Minnesota, USA

President

User Photo NEERAJ BHATIA, CPA

Santa Clara, California, USA

Tax Principal - President

User Photo Bill Robinson, CPA

Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA

Owner

User Photo Hugo Van Zyl

Stellenbosch, South Africa

Exchange Control & Master Tax Practitioner (SA)

User Photo Douglas Stransky

Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Tax Partner, International Tax

User Photo Larry Stolberg, CPA, CA

Toronto Mississauga Oakville Burlington Hamilton, Canada

Tax Specialist

User Photo Dr. Daniel Erasmus

West Palm Beach, Florida, USA

Managing Partner/EMEA

View/Select our Current List of Tax Topics

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Previous PageNext Page

Log into Tax Connections

Not a member?    Register Now For a Free Account
I've forgotten my password