Ask Tax Question
My Husband Lost His W2. I'm Not Sure How To Estimate Taxes For The Year Without It. How Can We Replace It?
User Photo Christopher Royer
Tax Professional Level: Tax Enthusiast

There are a few ways to get a copy of your husband's W2. The most easiest way would be to speak with someone from his job, more specifically someone in payroll or employee services. If that does not work, the IRS...   Read More
What Is The “thin Capitalization” Ratio In Portugal?
User Photo Alexandre Andrade
Tax Professional Level: Tax Enthusiast

A company may obtain funds to develop its business by debt (third parties) or by equity (shareholders). The loans are usually onerous, i.e. are subject to interest payments (known as loan remunerations). A...   Read More
User Photo Jamie Towers
Tax Professional Level: Tax Enthusiast

The Australian Federal Government has just passed law changes in Australia which change the mostly tax-free Living Away From Home Allowance (LAFHA) to being in most instances taxable under the Fringe Benefits Tax (...   Read More
User Photo Alexandre Andrade
Tax Professional Level: Tax Enthusiast

Yes, it is possible. Binding information about the tax situation of taxpayers, including, by law, their eligibility for tax benefits, shall be requested from the most senior tax director, and the application...   Read More
User Photo Alexandre Andrade
Tax Professional Level: Tax Enthusiast

According to the article 2 (taxable persons) of the Portuguese Corporate Income Tax Code (IRC Code): 1 – The following are liable to IRC: a) commercial companies or civil companies in commercial form,...   Read More
User Photo William Keats
Tax Professional Level: Master Tax Advisor

According to IRS, if the balance due on a return is $1,000 or more, the taxpayer is required to make estimated quarterly tax payments, payable April 15, June 15, September 15, and the following Jan 15. The rate...   Read More

Meet Leading Tax Advisors

User Photo Kathryn Morgan

Bossier City, Louisiana, USA

Enrolled Agent, Master Tax Advisor

User Photo Peter J. Scalise

New York, New York, USA

Federal Tax Credits & Incentives Practice Leader

User Photo John Stancil

Lakeland, Florida, USA

Tax Advisor/CEO

User Photo John Dundon, II EA

Denver, Colorado, USA

Tax Director

User Photo Steven Potts JD EA IAR

Fullerton, California, USA


User Photo Devon McCarthy FCCA, EA

Sanford, Florida, USA


User Photo Caran Ebert, CPA

Topanga, California, USA

Tax Advisor

User Photo Lisa Nason CPA, MST

Greenville, South Carolina, USA

Managing Shareholder

User Photo Gary Carter, PhD, MT, CPA

Edina, Minnesota, USA



Santa Clara, California, USA

Tax Principal - President

User Photo Bill Robinson, CPA

Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA


User Photo Hugo Van Zyl

Stellenbosch, South Africa

Exchange Control & Master Tax Practitioner (SA)

User Photo Douglas Stransky

Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Tax Partner, International Tax

User Photo Larry Stolberg, CPA, CA

Toronto Mississauga Oakville Burlington Hamilton, Canada

Tax Specialist

User Photo Gerald Nordland

Phoenix, Arizona, USA


User Photo Jorge Otoya

Cleveland, Ohio, USA


User Photo Kat Jennings CEO

La Jolla, California, USA

Founder/TaxConnections CEO

User Photo Dr. Daniel Erasmus

West Palm Beach, Florida, USA

Managing Partner/EMEA

User Photo Barry Fowler

Houston, Texas, USA


User Photo Darren Sanford

Memphis, Tennessee, USA


User Photo Kelly Estep

Vancouver, Washington, USA


User Photo James Sutton, CPA, Esq

Tampa, Florida, USA

Florida Sales Tax Attorney

User Photo Mary Beth Lougen EA USTCP

Virginia, USA

President and Founder

User Photo Bernice Brightbill

Los Angeles, California, USA


User Photo David Gadberry

Houston, Texas, USA

Tax manager

User Photo Howard Liebman

Brussels, Belgium



Battle Ground, Washington, USA


View/Select our Current List of Tax Topics

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Previous PageNext Page

Log into Tax Connections

Not a member?    Register Now For a Free Account
I've forgotten my password