Ask Tax Question
Sars Refund For Taxes Paid When Emigrating?
User Photo Shirley (Suitao) Yang
Tax Professional Level: Tax Enthusiast

Emigrated formally and transferred your RA savings abroad, I would assume that you have addressed all your taxes with (South African Revenue Service) SARS and have obtained a tax clearance certificate. The taxes...   Read More
I Am An International Student And Have Stayed At The Same State In U.S. More Than One Year. Am I A Resident Of That State For Tax Purposes?
User Photo Shirley (Suitao) Yang
Tax Professional Level: Tax Enthusiast

As an International student, please note that the residency definition for tax purpose is different from the immigration law purpose. Under I.R.C. § 7701(b), IRS defines nonresident alien as neither a citizen of...   Read More
What Is The Easiest Way To Report My Rental Income And Expense?
User Photo Harold Goedde
Tax Professional Level: Tax Enthusiast

Use Schedule E for form 1040   Read More

View/Select our Current List of Tax Topics

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Previous PageNext Page

Log into Tax Connections

Not a member?    Register Now For a Free Account
I've forgotten my password
Contact Us Today