Ask Tax Question
1099-Misc I Am Preparing A 1099misc For A Nonemployee. We Gave This Individual A Check In The Amount Of $623, However, The Check Broke...
User Photo Pat Michael, EA
Tax Professional Level: Tax Enthusiast

Based on the information you have supplied I would issue the 1099-MISC for $678.00. Just because the non-employee owed you $55.00 doesn't mean he or she didn't earn $678.00. In other words you paid the worker...   Read More
0 0 Form 1099

View/Select our Current List of Tax Topics

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Previous PageNext Page

Log into Tax Connections

Not a member?    Register Now For a Free Account
I've forgotten my password
Contact Us Today