Email   Contact Us

Access Leading Tax Experts And Technology
In Our Global Digital Marketplace

Please Type Topic Into Search Bar

We are dual citizens of the US and Sweden and own a residence in both countries. We are trying to sort out our tax liability on US pension income if we spend less than 180 days per year in Sweden. Is there a part year provision in Swedish tax law or do we have to pay for the full year?

The Swedish tax authorities are asking us to fill out form SKV 7665 (moving abroad) and we are not sure what the implications are to the question: Are you moving for a year or more? We plan to travel between the US and Sweden yearly, probably spending less than six months there each year.
Dual Residency foreign tax liability on US pension income

View/Select our Current List of Tax Topics

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Previous PageNext Page

Contact Us Today